Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

V3n0m AutoHunt

Discussion on V3n0m AutoHunt within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
V3n0m AutoHunt

1. Does it teleports or move at a really fast rate?

Is there any dangers of Botjail with this feature?
How do u make it pick up items?
Can u use the autoloot function with it to make it pick up items?
Old 11/22/2007, 19:44   #2

it teleports but people see you jumping
the only way you can get botjailed is if you drop something at the same time your teleporting
you can use autoloot with autohunt at the same time
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2007, 20:31   #3

Ok thnks, Im gonna try it with autoloot now...

Question... Does autoloot drop items?
Old 11/22/2007, 20:51   #4

from my knowledge "loot"=pick up so autoloot=auto pick up items so it won`t drop any items..u got to do that by hand :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2007, 22:44   #5

yes, you can also make it go a bit faster if you want for picking up items by changing speedi usually use "#speed 200" works like this:

#speed 10 fastest safe speed
-------
#speed 10 000 slowest speed
You can find sumthing you like. I just like putting the speed a bit faster so it picks up items fast and gets back to attacking mobs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2007, 01:51   #6

speed 850 is nice and remember DONT drop items while using autohunt or autoloot or it may just be your quick ticket to botjail
Old 11/23/2007, 11:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaRpEd View Post
yes, you can also make it go a bit faster if you want for picking up items by changing speedi usually use "#speed 200" works like this:

#speed 10 fastest safe speed
-------
#speed 10 000 slowest speed
You can find sumthing you like. I just like putting the speed a bit faster so it picks up items fast and gets back to attacking mobs.
Lol, You Signature is Crazy... Had me going for a sec... Anyhow this really helps, u answered my question b4 I asked it... The autoloot keep logging me out after 20 minutes because it was too fast. Now I can slow it down.