Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

* Proxy Idea *

Discussion on * Proxy Idea * within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
* Proxy Idea *

*INTRO*
Rightio... Basically I just wanted to know why all the developers/programmers in this forum dont all co-operate and work on a new Proxy together? There is obviously some confusion between who made what and when, so why not all make an open-source one which everyone can develop?

*IDEA*
1~) Most Up-To-Date proxy is posted on an offical thread. Preferably by a Mod or other "high-end" user. For example, QoE, A1Blaster, Xtreme-CO or another.
2~) Developers who wish to take part can download the files, take them apart, reconstruct them, add features etc etc and re-post for mod-only approval.
3~) Once mod-approved the files could then be added to the original thread starting post as an attachment.
4~) All credit to individual proxies should be named in the file, and nowhere else, as QOProxy/nProxy/Lakes Proxy/V3N0M are all 'named already'.

Just an Idea... Lemme know what you lovely people think

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Bypass Idea *IDEA NOT A HACK*
01/19/2009 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
Think about it..xfire to bypass GameGuard. I dunno about anyone else or why it hasn't been mentioned ..or maybe it has. But let me give you an example of what i mean. You would Inject your "wallhack.dll" into the xfire.exe process. Then Login to xFire.Then login to SF and let your Xfire ingame Load up. Since xfire layers its chat windows over the SF screen freely without causing the ALT+TAB error that means its has some kind of control over the D3D.
Proxy autohunt idea/equation
05/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Ok well I've been messing around with some old proxies on Qo (not aimbot, mostly just using autohunt/loot as a lvling bot and stuff) What has always annoyed me about proxies is #1 they jump right on top of mobs making it obvious your using a proxy and on normal co making aoe skills such as rage and snow miss. and #2, there have been no/few autohunts that use ranged skills and even if there was one added it would still jump right on top of mob meaning you would take lots of dmg. ...
proxy idea
10/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I've seen some people developing their own proxies now, and some developing stand alone clients. My idea and question is this: Would it be too hard to intercept packets from an open CO client, and send those same packets to a different client. Like for instance, if I stacked my archer on top of a water. Then i jumped with my water, the proxy intercepted and sent the same packets to the archer client, and so the archer would jump and land on the exact spot and attack if i attacked? I've...
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up. This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...