Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

funny things to do using hacks

Discussion on funny things to do using hacks within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking funny things to do using hacks

lol I'd be happy to hear of any amusing things to do with hacks.

Mine is... Using #alone in venom and sitting on the warehouseman. It sure made me laugh, I did it in market. If you go off screen and come back the whman will be ontop instead of being stacked, but people don't figure that out straight away. When people get annoyed try telling them to report you to the GM, seeing as how useful they are.
Old 11/21/2007, 08:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
thats one of the most annoying things you could(the only thing that annoys me more is when ppl screw with the GC)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HACKS/with this things
08/31/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
GM´s plz create an hack with chams, dig and super jump plz. to windows 7 GM's plz schaffen eine mit Chams Hack, graben und super Sprung plz. zu Windows 7
can someone explain me how these hacks/bots and things work?
05/02/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hi there boys and girls, I would appreciate it if one of you peepz, would explain me how these things work ( bots/hacks/and those ???bypass??? things o.o ... I never used it before, I'd like to try it out sometime, if anyone could help me with this, please do! Thanks in advance, Sebas.
[S]Mangos Server: hacks, dupes, s.o. things
08/16/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
hi, i'm searching for hacks, dupes , or other things like that for mangoes pserver .. it would be nice if anyone will trade it with us if he has some... ^^ hi, ich suche hacks, dupes oder ähnliche sachen für mangos pserver... Es wäre nice, wenn irgendjemand die mit uns teilen würde, wenn er welche hat ^^
some fun/funny hacks :D
08/19/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 40 Replies
ok none of these hacks actually help you in anyway they're are just funny and look cool ^_^ i guess something to do if your bored :p ok to make yourself look like you're wearing +9 (its only client sided, so only you can see them, and if anyone else has the same armor/weaps they will look gold to hehe) go into either your itemarmor.csv or itemweapon.csv ok how to make your armor look like you have +9 is very simple, say you wanted eternity pants to look gold. well you locate...