Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Custom resolution for client 5187

Discussion on Custom resolution for client 5187 within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Custom resolution for client 5187

I want to buy services for patching the resolution of a 5187 client. Contact my on discord at @#7265 ar reply here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Project Phoenix (Patch 5187)
01/29/2020 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 51 Replies
Hey everyone, I've been meaning to create a decent open source project for a year now. I had a bit of time to work on a project this fall, so I decided to put a new project on my schedule called Phoenix. I haven't had the chance to work on it too much due to my schedule, but it is in working order. Don't ask about features, it's a base source. The entire source is commented: every function, every code block. I programmed this source in C# for patch 5187. It uses MySQL with .NET Hibernate for...
If i alt+tab, crossfire screws my desktop resolution & alt+tab window resolution
01/10/2016 - CrossFire - 0 Replies
Hey Guys. Ive a little question but didnt find anything on the internet. So.. Ive Windows 8.1 with 1920x1080 resolution. Well also in Crossfire my resolution is set to 1920x1080. If i alt+tab out of the game my desktop resolution is totally screwed and set to it i guess 800x600 or 1024x720. (Crossfire stays at 1920x1080 if i tab back in
5187-5200 Packet collection?
11/22/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey, ImmuneOne's 5187 source doesn't include all the packets, Does anyone have an old source around with most of the packets for that patch? I lost mine, Would be greatly appreciated.
New itemtype,StrRes.ini patch 5187
04/12/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 52 Replies
New ItemType Patch 5187 Weapons Examples:- EmperorKatana. >> Refiend Katana EmperorKatana. >> Unique Katana EmperorKatana. >> Elite Katana EmperorKatana. >> Super Katana ------------------------------- TalisMans Examples:- HeavenFan