Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering coding services

Discussion on Offering coding services within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering coding services

Offering the following services

For classic servers:
  • Bug Fixing
  • Events
  • Systems
  • AntiCheat System
  • Website
  • Source

For any of those services PM me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] OFFERING MY CODING SERVICES
03/24/2018 - Coders Trading - 3 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/zl87gab.jpg
offering my coding services
12/08/2012 - Counter-Strike - 0 Replies
hello, first of all I'll introduce myself on d3scene. I'm chris and I am currently studying computer science. I often get mentioned the facts that games such as Counter-Strike are filled with hacker. I want to know if I offer my service and my knowledge concerning hacks if the people on this site would like it / be willing to pay for it. also would appreciate to let me know of another site that I can discover the community surrounding this phenomenon. I know i am quite new but...
[OFFERING] Design Services
03/14/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 83 Replies
Hello guys, I'm trying to learn how to use photoshop and all the functions of it. So I'm offering myself for some designs, I don't know alot about it yet but I'm open for everything so actually I offer myself to learn it. Do not ask me to do it for fun or for people that don't actually need it, I want to help people who need it and who I can really do a pleasure. I hope you guys appreciate this, please contact me here or in PM. The designs you request must be Dekaron related. iAslana
[SALE] Offering my services
12/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Hey, I was lurking around a bit round this section and watched the problems. I'm offering these things: *Packets I got every packet for *Complete systems - Horses, including the horse composition stove. - Mentor