Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

full aimbot like Co-genius ??

Discussion on full aimbot like Co-genius ?? within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy full aimbot like Co-genius ??

Hello everyone i'm one of Arabic conquer 3.0 Players and i want someone can lead me to a program like CO-Genius cause it doesn't work anymore not co genius specifically anyone like it that make the account hunt and loot collect gold Metors Dragon *****.etc , i WILL PAY and please don' tell me that these kind of hacks doesn't exist anymore cause it's still running in our server and i can see them everywhere so please if anyone can PM Me about this i will be Thankful !

Feel free to contact me @

Similar Threads Similar Threads
full aimbot like Co-genius ??
02/19/2018 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone i'm one of Arabic conquer 3.0 Players and i want someone can lead me to a program like CO-Genius cause it doesn't work anymore not co genius specifically anyone like it that make the account hunt and loot collect gold Metors Dragon balls.etc , i WILL PAY and please don' tell me that these kind of hacks doesn't exist anymore cause it's still running in our server and i can see them everywhere so please if anyone can PM Me about this i will be Thankful !:handsdown:
[Release] PSF Dll Injector [Weekly Update] Created By: =-GENIUS-=AMOS
03/30/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
EVERY WEEK I GONNA UPDATE THE INJECTOR AND THIS POST Credits to: Me LoL Status:UNDETECTED SUPORT FILE: UNDETECTED 100% Virus Free!! Here is the screen ShOt of ThE DLL Injector I made For PSF ONLY EXE FILE ICON:: http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1875/exefile.jp g
tro tro arch, retarted or fucking genius
02/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
im looking for what the members of e pvpers think about this. my view is that a tro-tro-arch is an arch with extreme def and health who cant be 1 hit by most tros after 120
BJX Conquer Genius 1.1+Crack
01/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
BJX Conquer Genius 1.1+Crack wont fight ... sees all the monsters as players. I apologiase if is a topic where i can find how i can make it work ... i just did not find it :( :ops: