Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

full aimbot like Co-genius ??

Discussion on full aimbot like Co-genius ?? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy full aimbot like Co-genius ??

Hello everyone i'm one of Arabic conquer 3.0 Players and i want someone can lead me to a program like CO-Genius cause it doesn't work anymore not co genius specifically anyone like it that make the account hunt and loot collect gold Metors Dragon *****.etc , i WILL PAY and please don' tell me that these kind of hacks doesn't exist anymore cause it's still running in our server and i can see them everywhere so please if anyone can PM Me about this i will be Thankful !
Old 02/18/2018, 09:06   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
The hacks we have available on the forums are all we have to offer. Requesting bots and hacks are rule violations. If you want to pay someone to help teach you how to make a hack... then you could try the volunteer thread. I discourage it though. You can't maintain a bot like that without EXTENSIVE knowledge in reverse engineering and advanced programming. That's why these threads are generally not allowed in any form.
Old 02/19/2018, 19:36   #3

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 416/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,205
Hello, maybe you can use our . There you should find someone who will help you
Closed Thread