Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ConquerBuddy Botting Services

Discussion on ConquerBuddy Botting Services within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ConquerBuddy Botting Services

Hello, I'm currently offering my services to this community which consist of making bots/hacks for conquer refer below on specfic details.

Official Conquer
Regions supported : US/EU servers
Bots/Hacked supported: Aimbots,Autohunt/AutoLoot

Private Servers: PM for further inquiries

Payment Methods:Paypal(Friend and family)

You're welcome to PM for demonstrations of our bots/hacks.

You can also contact us on facebook under the Page name "ConquerBuddy"

Old 10/06/2017, 10:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch.

What started off as a simple bot - as i've kept throwing more money at the program it has turned into basically a personal proxy.

I have been looking for a while ( Read my last few posts ) and over the last month the bot has turned into something decent.

-----

The Customer Service on skype is excellent, and the bot is personalised onto how much you want to pay/ what you want it to do.

Old 10/07/2017, 21:49   #3

We are now supporting monthly subscriptions contact us for further details
Old 10/11/2017, 19:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have been asked to review this bot so i will be nothing but truthful. I have been asking the community (with very little success) for a bot for Conquer. I had a couple of inboxes (which I replied to but didn't get back to me...) but today had contact off ConquerBuddy (the program which this post is about). After a little discussion I handed over (via Paypal) $25 and thought I was set for the rest of my CO life. Sadly for me the bot wasn't good. I any further tried a few times to set it up, and did in the end. I wasn't impressed sadly. Before we go any further I have to say that I got a FULL refund when I asked for it. I found it a little difficult to set up and the person I was in contact with was slow to reply (seemingly because he/she was actually at work and fitting me in when he/she could) but in the end did conect to my desktop after me installing the software. The bot seems to be a archer/warrior bot. all i got was disconnected all the time and some how managed to zone between desert and TC despite being in combat!
Should it be released? maybe but with a better explanation of what it is and how to use it. TBH I would have kept my account and carried on with the sub IF there were instructions out there for the bot not a person who will deal with you when they can fit you in.

So from a noob with no instructions to work off I have to say AVOID it until/if there are some ****** instructions...
Still looking for a bot that will pick things up and costs less than $1k!

Old 10/12/2017, 00:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by caiinit View Post
I have been asked to review this bot so i will be nothing but truthful. I have been asking the community (with very little success) for a bot for Conquer. I had a couple of inboxes (which I replied to but didn't get back to me...) but today had contact off ConquerBuddy (the program which this post is about). After a little discussion I handed over (via Paypal) $25 and thought I was set for the rest of my CO life. Sadly for me the bot wasn't good. I any further tried a few times to set it up, and did in the end. I wasn't impressed sadly. Before we go any further I have to say that I got a FULL refund when I asked for it. I found it a little difficult to set up and the person I was in contact with was slow to reply (seemingly because he/she was actually at work and fitting me in when he/she could) but in the end did conect to my desktop after me installing the software. The bot seems to be a archer/warrior bot. all i got was disconnected all the time and some how managed to zone between desert and TC despite being in combat!
Should it be released? maybe but with a better explanation of what it is and how to use it. TBH I would have kept my account and carried on with the sub IF there were instructions out there for the bot not a person who will deal with you when they can fit you in.

So from a noob with no instructions to work off I have to say AVOID it until/if there are some ****** instructions...
Still looking for a bot that will pick things up and costs less than $1k!
Sorry to hear that, the bot is a proxy based one so it take a bit of time to set it up on what you want it to do unlike a simple bot like "ScriptVessel" and such.
Old 10/12/2017, 17:01   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerBuddy View Post
Sorry to hear that, the bot is a proxy based one so it take a bit of time to set it up on what you want it to do unlike a simple bot like "ScriptVessel" and such.
I hear ya! I suggest you or the dev makes a read me or some form of instructions. I think it would help a lot!
Old 10/23/2017, 16:53   #7

We have updated the bot to the latest TQ update
Old 12/12/2017, 09:24   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for conquer buddy.

I purchase 30 days sub to give it a shot and see how well it works so far the customer support was pretty active and resolve any problems I had within a reasonable timeframe (1 day). Although is a work in progress so far so good, I'll update my post if anything.

« Buying>+8 p6 perm tao items | 6X VIP 6 SPOTS »