Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ALOT CPS

Discussion on ALOT CPS within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ALOT CPS

SELLING 129.000 CPS IF THE BUYER WANT TO BUY A HIGH AMMOUNT TRANSFER CAN BE MADE BY ME IF IS SOME NORMAL AMMOUNT LIKE 100 DBS OR SOMETHING TRANSFER HALF TO HALF AND IF IS LESS THEN 100 DBS HE PAYS THE TRANSFER ACCEPTING PAY PAL PRICE IS NEGOTIATABLE ONLY LEAVE ME MSG OR ADD ME AT SKYPE: gv_petreski SKYPE NAME: Chris
Old 04/10/2015, 08:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

server?
Old 04/10/2015, 14:39   #3

cps

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimson11 View Post
server?
server fire but transfer is no problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trade Dia Acc with alot of stuffs for an Unranked account with alot of champs/runes
03/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Information about the dia acc here http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3646563-euw-dia-5-103-champs-74-skins-20rune pages.html
SkylineSro-Free Silk - Alot Of Events - Alot of Rewards For Active Players
04/28/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3 Replies
I'm GM SkylineSro Its New Game but its So Good Game D13 Have Alot of Events For Big Rewards - 3 Fortress Working Bandit - JanGan - Hotan - We Fixed Every Buggs - 2 Time For Fortress at Saturday and Tuesday - Alot of new uniques With alot of Rewards Hope u coming all and invite every players to play with us Website Game is : www.skylinesro.com Who Download : Download Client and Download Media Welcome For Everyone I wait your voting all Thanks For everyone <3 Waiting For Reply<3...
Smile SkylineSro-Free Silk - Alot Of Events - Alot of Rewards For Active Players
04/28/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
I'm GM SkylineSro Its New Game but its So Good Game D13 Have Alot of Events For Big Rewards - 3 Fortress Working Bandit - JanGan - Hotan - We Fixed Every Buggs - 2 Time For Fortress at Saturday and Tuesday - Alot of new uniques With alot of Rewards Hope u coming all and invite every players to play with us Website Game is : http://www.skylinesro.com Who Download : Download Client and Download Media Welcome For Everyone I wait your voting all Thanks For everyone <3 Waiting your...
EUWEST alot of champions alot of skinns cheap price!
01/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys! Im selling this account couse now im too close with other stuff/games. Low price only 100€ (negotiable)!!! I will answer to any question about my account and payments.