Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Beware of davil229

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Beware of davil229

There is this guy on elitepvpers who goes under the name "davil229".
He's replying in almost every thread here, saying that he wants to buy the item/character/whatever that is for sale. (see image)

proof1.jpg

Don't sell anything to him though. What he does is that he sends the money to you through PayPal, then he submits a case to PayPal saying that he didn't receive the item he paid for, where PayPal then cancels the payment and retreives the money to his account. (see image)

proof2.jpg

So do not sell anything to this guy, he is a pretty obvious scammer. This is just a warning to everyone.

Ps. Just for the record, I didn't get scammed.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2009, 03:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
why do we care? he can just make another account. by the time u realize this he'd be doing it on other 1000 account. useless warnings...

Old 09/30/2009, 10:20   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
It was more of a general warning about PayPal, than about the guy himself, although it probably doesn't seems like it.
Thanks
2 Users

« Selling Level 128 Archer ( No Reborn ) Water Server | S> 130-131 tro-tro »