Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OMG GM (beware)

Discussion on OMG GM (beware) within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OMG GM (beware)

OMG GM appear right infront of my ( my bot) , JUST LIKE A FLASH .aka teleport to you ,lucky i at front of pc.....no ring no alarm nothing.....if i wasnt there i would be banned by now.......so this Gm detector wont work at all.......and u wont know if there are GM's bcus no such thing as LOGO ( GM) on their head is just like normal player name....

becareful guys......

i am not sure how much longer since tux-penguin posted the list they will check this forum.....and change the GM character name =.=
Old 06/09/2008, 01:49   #2

oh boo hooo more gms will take time, and btw IF you ever read the Rohan forum they list GMs names there. how you think i get every gm name?? maybe YNK i work for ??
noobet, did you even set the bot up? oh and bam teleport wow, you know they HAVE to /w you or make some way to contact you before ban.
Old 06/10/2008, 20:26   #3

could it be, that just one normal player logged in and start at that place where he logged off..in front of you ?! and thats the reason why u think its an admin ?!
Old 06/10/2008, 22:18   #4

nope is GM FOONIUS ......bcus the text he talk to you is diff....(slightlypink purplish colour) .....

no alarm rang no dc ......simply nothing..........lucky for me i watching my bot when i on it >_< .....if not i am a GONE case =.="""
Old 06/10/2008, 23:22   #5

ok so 1 moment you say he didng have GM tag and now you say he did, and BTW the pinky purple chat is the chat of a whisper. gm will always have GMname
and will always communicate with you befor banning you, unless you dont reply. plus if you didnt add the gms to the list and it really was a gm, then you would have got an alarm, plus was he/she wearing GM clothes??
Old 06/16/2008, 23:25   #6

yeah they do like this : PM me with this phrase "botters are dumb" then u need to PM thatphrase to the GM or be banned.. i think the time it takes depends on the GM's patience XD since i encountered this while botting on RO and i pmed him at the last sec lol
Old 06/16/2008, 23:31   #7

btw all GMs in rohan have a gm tag, it looks like guild tag
eg
mycharname
<GameMaster>

so if its anyone else, then dont worry too much, unless they handcuff you and your fully afk
Old 06/17/2008, 12:03   #8

wrong, :P one of my account was banned by non-tagged gm actually it was only lvl 5 noob and i use proxy so i dont care )
Old 06/17/2008, 12:52   #9

no not banned by gm but reportd to a gm by a player. ALL gms have to have the gamemaster tag and have to try and communicate with you first
Old 06/20/2008, 06:13   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
no not banned by gm but reportd to a gm by a player. ALL gms have to have the gamemaster tag and have to try and communicate with you first
not true since i saw foonius without a guild gamemaster tag trying to bust me
Old 06/20/2008, 06:39   #11

lol... my lvl 47 archer got banned too.. first GM euthen came to me and teleported my character good thing i was there.. second GM foonius but i was also there at time time.. Gm foonius got me on the third try.. i was at school when he caught me botting.. last thing he said was.. "somebody" reported you then that's it.. when i got home.. my acct was banned .. now im starting again.. lvl 36 as of now..>< how i wish they go to more "high level" places.. so many bots there like in wind valley and pine.. also dhans and dekans bots alot at their places.. i saw "LanManDragon" of rest in pieces guild in silva botting in wind valley golems.. lol cheers and many more.. ehehe
Old 06/20/2008, 07:53   #12

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
If you want to identify GMs check out this page:

Old 06/20/2008, 08:02   #13

yeah i have their list but still got caught.. ehehe nvm..=)