Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>350 DB on Lucky 7

Discussion on S>350 DB on Lucky 7 within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>350 DB on Lucky 7

Selling 350 DB on Lucky 7 . Pm skype : tonyhung1102

Similar Threads Similar Threads
So lucky :)
03/25/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
Today I was jumping with the jump cpu to x1 map from my friend acc when the system takes me here: http://data4.floomby.ru/files/share/25_3_2012/Otx dOsVqU02mrapuPOffWw.jpg
[Request] Hack for lucky streak/ lucky mode
03/27/2011 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
Is it possible to hack pwi, and give your self a lucky streak? To get it the hard way you have to find Duke Blacke, keep talking to him until he tells u a certain gem merchant is feeling lucky. You go and trade with gem merchant, and then u have a chance to get a lucky streak. Some people say that there's a 5% chance that will happen, but im not sure about the credibility. Also the lucky streak lasts untill u log off, and it will crit all lucky packs u get and stuff. I was just thinking it...
Lucky Me ! Now what !?
04/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Ok so last sunday night i was jumping around in ape with my noob and i suddenly found a DB from the squama xD i was suprized cuz he is like lvl 4 xD well i was wondering if u had some suggestions on what to buy with it ?!
Lucky Time HACK, for when u get lucky time
10/24/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
when u go sit in guys thing given lucky time, light off firecracker to do another emotion becuse when doing it, it wont let, so lightfirecracker, then sit, when he leaves, ull still be getting lucky time