Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anyone looking for a change of game?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone looking for a change of game?

Hello there conquer players, are any of you looking to leave CO and maybe join another game? I'm in the same boat but wish to do the reverse and return to CO.
I have a good account on the game Forsaken World, which is created by PWE. Responsible for the Neverwinter installment of the new dungeons and dragons. The account is a level 2 winged inferno vampire on the PvE Lionheart server. She has level 2 wings and is really powerful. I have spent alot on the character, and whilst I am not naive enough to believe I will get it all back. I am hoping for a decent trade of accounts.
If anyone is interested in possibly leaving and finding another game, and Forsaken world catches your fancy...Or if you are already playing it and wish to trade, don't hesitate to message me, or email for more information.
Thanks =)