Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


how to change anything in the game! ANYTHING!

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 14
how to change anything in the game! ANYTHING!

hey today im telling u how to change anything lik font and like how ling chi fortress is ling chi fortress mine is now ling chi... i can edit silver jeon to money and i can change font type u just go to your 12sky2 folder and then your font folder and there will be numbers like 1 2 3 4 and 5 u click in them and change the words XD its awsome!
EDIT-u can also go into file 1 of the 5 and u can delete all the "...." things just dont delete numbers but if u delete the file in 1 it will get rid of all the announcements saying "report all botters and that sht" yeah well hope i helped plz thanks
Simply go into the G_FONT folder i think it was called and in the US folder you will see 1.dat 2.dat 3.dat etc. 3.dat has map names. You can open these files in notepad or notepad++ etc just drag them into your text editor.

It would be better to make a backup than just straight delete it otherwise you may risk breaking your game if you delete a file you need.

Something else you can do is copy your data folder for game data and then delete some of the maps and copy other map files and rename them to be that map allowing you to be on one map but actually on a different one. Eg you will be able to walk above ground level as you will be walking on another map but seeing the one your really on etc.

Anyone keen to work out the .IMG file format lol its no known format you will need to debug and hex editor to see how it works but we should be able to make an image editor.
Credits- MegaByte and Myself



King0fKingz is offline  
Old 06/04/2010, 12:44   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 396
Received Thanks: 52
Im gonna try it later on today !! Do u have to chance it everytime u restart 12sky2.exe?


B... is offline  
Old 06/04/2010, 12:47   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 14
@B... no u do not u change it once and it stays like that also you can get rid of announcements that come up in yellow saying "report blah blah blah" xD lol yeah....sooo nope u dont gotta keep doing it i named all guans **** town xD!!!!
King0fKingz is offline  
Old 06/04/2010, 14:08   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 396
Received Thanks: 52
oke ill do that later on today ! Im still at work so ...


B... is offline  
Old 06/04/2010, 21:06   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 396
Received Thanks: 52
Are u talking about the .DAT files?
B... is offline  
Old 06/05/2010, 04:54   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by B... View Post
Are u talking about the .DAT files?
yes
King0fKingz is offline  
Old 06/05/2010, 21:50   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
how do u do it?
can you make a tutorial?
video please
criticaldmg1995 is offline  
Old 06/06/2010, 02:47   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by criticaldmg1995 View Post
how do u do it?
can you make a tutorial?
video please
yea give me a lil i am lil bit busy with my exams but ill see what i can do
King0fKingz is offline  
Old 06/06/2010, 03:23   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,723
Received Thanks: 974
WOW a video tutorial for basic file operation ... please don't use a computer.

Simply go into the G_FONT folder i think it was called and in the US folder you will see 1.dat 2.dat 3.dat etc. 3.dat has map names. You can open these files in notepad or notepad++ etc just drag them into your text editor.

It would be better to make a backup than just straight delete it otherwise you may risk breaking your game if you delete a file you need.

Something else you can do is copy your data folder for game data and then delete some of the maps and copy other map files and rename them to be that map allowing you to be on one map but actually on a different one. Eg you will be able to walk above ground level as you will be walking on another map but seeing the one your really on etc.

Anyone keen to work out the .IMG file format lol its no known format you will need to debug and hex editor to see how it works but we should be able to make an image editor.
Mega Byte is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2010, 06:54   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
WOW a video tutorial for basic file operation ... please don't use a computer.

Simply go into the G_FONT folder i think it was called and in the US folder you will see 1.dat 2.dat 3.dat etc. 3.dat has map names. You can open these files in notepad or notepad++ etc just drag them into your text editor.

It would be better to make a backup than just straight delete it otherwise you may risk breaking your game if you delete a file you need.

Something else you can do is copy your data folder for game data and then delete some of the maps and copy other map files and rename them to be that map allowing you to be on one map but actually on a different one. Eg you will be able to walk above ground level as you will be walking on another map but seeing the one your really on etc.

Anyone keen to work out the .IMG file format lol its no known format you will need to debug and hex editor to see how it works but we should be able to make an image editor.
ty mega ill edit my post and add that giving u credit thanks
King0fKingz is offline  
Old 06/06/2010, 07:04   #11
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,009
Received Thanks: 621
Using proper grammar and capitalization makes reading a wall of text much more easier.
spare2 is offline  
Old 06/06/2010, 12:48   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
Using proper grammar and capitalization makes reading a wall of text much more easier.
naa man that was sad -.-.... oi does that li-quid gamer bot thing still work if we update the adresses?
King0fKingz is offline  
Old 06/06/2010, 16:24   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 110
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Jin_Light View Post
i can change font type
how can u do that?
I opened the files, I saw the maps etc, but I didn't find the font.
By "font type" u mean: Arial, Times New Roman...?
jinongzz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2010, 05:52   #14
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,009
Received Thanks: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Jin_Light View Post
naa man that was sad -.-.... oi does that li-quid gamer bot thing still work if we update the adresses?
It should.
spare2 is offline  
Old 06/07/2010, 07:47   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinongzz View Post
how can u do that?
I opened the files, I saw the maps etc, but I didn't find the font.
By "font type" u mean: Arial, Times New Roman...?
lol yes i mean arial and that and THAT is a diff topic i am not givin out that info quite yet...because its not easy to explain i would have to make a vid and i cbf xD but for now change the maps and etc if u want but font type its complex well not complex but to people like u ....its hard xD


King0fKingz is offline  
Reply



« (Idea)MapFun | Twelve SKy 2 Bot (Eu-Mayn Games) »

Similar Threads
How to [change//translate] the game
12/23/2009 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
How to translate all the game ? Chiness sucks http://nsa10.casimages.com/img/2009/12/23/091223081925942863.jpg
Change GM status in game
10/23/2008 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 18 Replies
I was trying to make a command that changes a players status to PH or GM. I know that when you use the ban command, it connects to the database and the player's log in type changes to 3, so i figured that i could use that as a base and work from...
IP change makes game lag?
06/26/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
So one of my friend wants to play Cabal NA w/ me but she is from Japan. So she did IP change but it is really laggy when she plays. is there any solution to this? make it not laggy @ all
Change In Game Font
01/22/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Ok, well lets see how do I start ok If you'd like to change your in game font just follow these steps: 1. Go to C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini then scroll down and you should see Font.... click on this and it should open up your current...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.