Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

how to change anything in the game! ANYTHING!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to change anything in the game! ANYTHING!

hey today im telling u how to change anything lik font and like how ling chi fortress is ling chi fortress mine is now ling chi... i can edit silver jeon to money and i can change font type u just go to your 12sky2 folder and then your font folder and there will be numbers like 1 2 3 4 and 5 u click in them and change the words XD its awsome!
EDIT-u can also go into file 1 of the 5 and u can delete all the "...." things just dont delete numbers but if u delete the file in 1 it will get rid of all the announcements saying "report all botters and that sht" yeah well hope i helped plz thanks
Simply go into the G_FONT folder i think it was called and in the US folder you will see 1.dat 2.dat 3.dat etc. 3.dat has map names. You can open these files in notepad or notepad++ etc just drag them into your text editor.

It would be better to make a backup than just straight delete it otherwise you may risk breaking your game if you delete a file you need.

Something else you can do is copy your data folder for game data and then delete some of the maps and copy other map files and rename them to be that map allowing you to be on one map but actually on a different one. Eg you will be able to walk above ground level as you will be walking on another map but seeing the one your really on etc.

Anyone keen to work out the .IMG file format lol its no known format you will need to debug and hex editor to see how it works but we should be able to make an image editor.
Credits- MegaByte and Myself

Old 06/04/2010, 12:44   #2

Im gonna try it later on today !! Do u have to chance it everytime u restart 12sky2.exe?

Old 06/04/2010, 12:47   #3

@B... no u do not u change it once and it stays like that also you can get rid of announcements that come up in yellow saying "report blah blah blah" xD lol yeah....sooo nope u dont gotta keep doing it i named all guans **** town xD!!!!
Old 06/04/2010, 14:08   #4

oke ill do that later on today ! Im still at work so ...

Old 06/04/2010, 21:06   #5

Are u talking about the .DAT files?
Old 06/05/2010, 04:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by B... View Post
Are u talking about the .DAT files?
yes
Old 06/05/2010, 21:50   #7

how do u do it?
can you make a tutorial?
video please
Old 06/06/2010, 02:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by criticaldmg1995 View Post
how do u do it?
can you make a tutorial?
video please
yea give me a lil i am lil bit busy with my exams but ill see what i can do
Old 06/06/2010, 03:23   #9

WOW a video tutorial for basic file operation ... please don't use a computer.

Simply go into the G_FONT folder i think it was called and in the US folder you will see 1.dat 2.dat 3.dat etc. 3.dat has map names. You can open these files in notepad or notepad++ etc just drag them into your text editor.

It would be better to make a backup than just straight delete it otherwise you may risk breaking your game if you delete a file you need.

Something else you can do is copy your data folder for game data and then delete some of the maps and copy other map files and rename them to be that map allowing you to be on one map but actually on a different one. Eg you will be able to walk above ground level as you will be walking on another map but seeing the one your really on etc.

Anyone keen to work out the .IMG file format lol its no known format you will need to debug and hex editor to see how it works but we should be able to make an image editor.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2010, 06:54   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
WOW a video tutorial for basic file operation ... please don't use a computer.

ty mega ill edit my post and add that giving u credit thanks
Old 06/06/2010, 07:04   #11

elite*gold: 20
Using proper grammar and capitalization makes reading a wall of text much more easier.
Old 06/06/2010, 12:48   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by spare2 View Post
Using proper grammar and capitalization makes reading a wall of text much more easier.
naa man that was sad -.-.... oi does that li-quid gamer bot thing still work if we update the adresses?
Old 06/06/2010, 16:24   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Jin_Light View Post
i can change font type
how can u do that?
I opened the files, I saw the maps etc, but I didn't find the font.
By "font type" u mean: Arial, Times New Roman...?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2010, 05:52   #14

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Jin_Light View Post
naa man that was sad -.-.... oi does that li-quid gamer bot thing still work if we update the adresses?
It should.
Old 06/07/2010, 07:47   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinongzz View Post
how can u do that?
I opened the files, I saw the maps etc, but I didn't find the font.
By "font type" u mean: Arial, Times New Roman...?
lol yes i mean arial and that and THAT is a diff topic i am not givin out that info quite yet...because its not easy to explain i would have to make a vid and i cbf xD but for now change the maps and etc if u want but font type its complex well not complex but to people like u ....its hard xD

« (Idea)MapFun | Twelve SKy 2 Bot (Eu-Mayn Games) »