Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> Characters in Elements (European servers)

Discussion on B> Characters in Elements (European servers) within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> Characters in Elements (European servers)

If you have a character you are looking to sell. Please post classes and levels, and how much you are looking to get for it. I'm not too concerned about the gears. I will pay with paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
imp. elements to perfect elements [int]
11/02/2009 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hallo, wollte gerne wissen ob imp. elements "mixen" server sided ist?
WTS 2 accounts on English Servers... 9 70+ characters
10/17/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I have two accounts one is mine the other is my little brothers. I own both accounts. Bellow is the character list. First account has: lvl 80 Deathknight (Human) (epic flyer) lvl 80 Druid (Night Elf) (epic flyer) Second account has: lvl 80 Rogue (Gnome) (epic flyer) lvl 80 Druid (Night Elf) (epic flyer) lvl 80 Mage (Undead) (epic flyer)
WTS 1 account 2 servers of characters
05/18/2009 - Archlord Trading - 27 Replies
*UPDATE* 25$ u.s. gets my account. QUICK SALE NOW, i dont play it anymore. Completely ready to transfer, the account is yours to whoever wants it, and deposits 25$ to my paypal account. PM me and I will post here when it is sold. Details in the images, both belong all to same account, feel free to post offers publicly or pm, same for questions, thanks :D Charisma is up on most ;) there is lots more this and that stuff, and sell / auction stuff is currently listed that isnt shown either...
US Version, European servers?
08/12/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hallo alle, Ich hab die US version von WoW, aber jetzt sind meine freunde alle auf die EU version, und ich mochte gerne mit sie mitspielen. Sie sind auf den Deutschen server ?Onyxia?. Ich hab die Realmlist.wtf datei geändert nach ?set realmlist eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com? und dabei kann ich mit meinen EU account einloggen, aber nicht auf die Deutsche servern kommen. Ich hab ein EU version auf meinen alten PC von WoW, aber hatte es jetzt gerne auf meinen Laptop, weil mein alten PC nach...