Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS 2 accounts on English Servers... 9 70+ characters

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 2 accounts on English Servers... 9 70+ characters

I have two accounts one is mine the other is my little brothers. I own both accounts. Bellow is the character list.

First account has:
lvl 80 Deathknight (Human) (epic flyer)
lvl 80 Druid (Night Elf) (epic flyer)

Second account has:
lvl 80 Rogue (Gnome) (epic flyer)
lvl 80 Druid (Night Elf) (epic flyer)
lvl 80 Mage (Undead) (epic flyer)
lvl 78 Paladin (Blood Elf)
lvl 73 Warrior (Draenei)
lvl 70 Hunter (Blood Elf)
lvl 70 Warlock (Human)

if anyone has questions/comments let me know I can provide more info.

I have full account info for both accounts. They are both fully upgraded to WOTLK.

Old 10/17/2009, 11:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
account is no longer for sale

« WOW EU. WOW US,AION EU.AION US gold sale | WTS WoW Classic - 60 Priest - Gametime »

Similar Threads
Selling 5 PW MY-EN Accounts, 6 Characters Lvs 57-81
06/06/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
I am aware that this is the wrong area, but i was unable to get offer in the trade section. I am selling the following accounts to PW MY-EN. There are 2 characters on the first account. I have no set price, on any of the chars. So leave an offer, or pm me them is all fine. I am also open to trade, if so i mainly will except items or char from PW INT, though I may except other trades, so go ahead and leave offers. Account SS are included, if you want more info one the characters please...
Selling 5 PW MY-EN Accounts, 6 Characters Lvs 57-81
06/03/2010 - Trading - 7 Replies
I am selling the following accounts to PW MY-EN. There are 2 characters on the first account. I have no set price, on any of the chars. So leave an offer, or pm them is all fine. I am also open to trade, if so i mainly will except items or char from PW INT, though I may except other trades, so go ahead and leave them. Account SS are included, if you want more info one the characters please just ask. Account 1: Character 1: Class: Priest Gender: Male Level: 81 (90.1%) Money: 4.1 m
B> Characters in Elements (European servers)
06/14/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
If you have a character you are looking to sell. Please post classes and levels, and how much you are looking to get for it. I'm not too concerned about the gears. I will pay with paypal.
WTS 1 account 2 servers of characters
05/18/2009 - Archlord Trading - 27 Replies
*UPDATE* 25$ u.s. gets my account. QUICK SALE NOW, i dont play it anymore. Completely ready to transfer, the account is yours to whoever wants it, and deposits 25$ to my paypal account. PM me and I will post here when it is sold. Details in the images, both belong all to same account, feel free to post offers publicly or pm, same for questions, thanks :D Charisma is up on most ;) there is lots more this and that stuff, and sell / auction stuff is currently listed that isnt shown either...
WTS 2 CHARACTERS 2 ACCOUNTS!
11/19/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
i got a lvl 43 glave/lighting on oasis. pm me if u wanna buy him with an offer... i also got a lvl 33 chinese nuke on oasis also pm me if u wanna buy him with an offer THEY ARE ON 2 DIFFERENT ACCOUTNS!