Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING db codes B for £5

Discussion on SELLING db codes B for £5 within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING db codes B for £5

I'm planning to sell the db codes B for £5. If anyone would think they would love to buy it, do reply because I'm not sure if I would get enough buyers.

Give feedback please.

Cheers.

It's not a scam. That's why it starts at £5. Maybe I should start at £4. Just so that I get trusted enough. I see people trying to sell accounts and hear that some may be scammers and I don't want that abuse. So, I'll start low and raise to £6 maximum.

This is just a page where I talk about it. I'll set up shop once I realize that this is a good business.

Also, it's the db codes you'll be getting. I don't farm DBs. It will say "claim cps" when you get it. But it's like buying cps normally, only cheaper, so you do need to give me your username. Relax, it does not need to be your account, you can either give me access to a fresh noob account or just let me make a noob shop in your server. Totally up to you.

This is not a scam. I just want to see how it's going to work out. I'll post the currencies for everything once I open the shop.

Free for debate.

Please give honest opinions. Cheers.
Old 06/26/2012, 21:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'll buy them all how much is that in usd?
Old 06/27/2012, 02:07   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

£5 that's wicked cheap, £1 per DB, you should get a nice number of people, assuming there is no scam involved, well count me in for now.
Old 06/27/2012, 05:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dbs

I'd be in, at $6 usd a pop?
Old 06/28/2012, 08:46   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i would deffinatly buy some. im lookin forward to this
Old 06/28/2012, 11:22   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pn me