Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Ninja and stuff on turquoise

Discussion on S> Ninja and stuff on turquoise within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Ninja and stuff on turquoise

S> :
Super ring +5 1 SDG
Miraculous Gourd
Super Boots +5 2 SDG dmg -1
Steed +6
Super Earring +5 1 SDG
Super Neck +5 1 SDG
Super Katana +5 2 SDG dmg -1 phase 4 fixed
Super ninjawest +5 1 SDG
Super Fan +7 2 Super thunder dmg -1
Super Tower + 6 2 Super Glory dmg -1

+ metscroll x 70 + 1 SDG and more material
37 277 000 and 1 151 CPS

Make good offer for real money with paypla

Thank's

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Req] Ninja Saga stuff
04/24/2011 - Facebook - 1 Replies
ok right off the bat im having this thread open for anyone to post any trusted and reliable and currently working hacks for ninja saga. Aswell for after the patch id like to know any good and trusted working hacks for the game. I know about the fake emblem that will get u auto banned so no bullsh*tting me guys and i know some gold hacks work but they invovle weapons. currently i have a account that is uner lvl 10 and i would like so hacks that are working and will work for my account character...
STUFF FARM NINJA
03/06/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
CONSELATION SAGITTARIUS SUPER +5 SRG PERM SOUL p2 RING Unique+2 SRG Vest PermSoul p2 Super+4 SRG perm soul p3 Katana Elite+3 SRG katana Elite+2 SRG ears SuperBoot+5 -1 SRG steed+4 ILL ADD ALOT ITEMS +1 MEts SHITS i leaving game
S>>> Ninja Ninja Ninja 130-130-131 lvl on Turquoise
09/09/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
She Have only soc. +3 super sdg Boots and super katanas bound .... nothing else .. she have counter kill 2 lvl and fog 4 lvl (fixed)
[S] S.24 ninja stuff [B] egold
08/30/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 7 Replies
naja ich such halt ninja stuff wie sdb +9 oder 21ger ninja helm +9 :) so was halt :) such auch noch tp armband einfach posten was ihr alles habt :DD gebe halt bis zu 649 eg ;) ***8364; gebe auch ne 10er psc ;)
B> DBS and NINJA stuff TORNADO
10/14/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
B> DBS and NINJA stuff TORNADO payment through paypal