Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Req] Ninja Saga stuff

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Req] Ninja Saga stuff

ok right off the bat im having this thread open for anyone to post any trusted and reliable and currently working hacks for ninja saga. Aswell for after the patch id like to know any good and trusted working hacks for the game. I know about the fake emblem that will get u auto banned so no bullsh*tting me guys and i know some gold hacks work but they invovle weapons. currently i have a account that is uner lvl 10 and i would like so hacks that are working and will work for my account character my other is above so id also like to know any for above lvl10 character so ya. Im looking for anything to help with exp and gold as always even though 1 hack i did i made 2.4 mil easy so ya.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
for the info

Tags
ninja saga facebook hacks

Similar Threads
ninja saga:password for Ninja Saga Ultimate Hax
i download the nhw verson but no pass and when i enterd the download link for the pass its says worng url. someone can give me the password plz??
31 Replies - Facebook
NINJA SAGA NEW 1St Anniversary Help "Ninja Eyes" 100% Working No Banned
http://i31.tinypic.com/m7gh1g.jpg Credits: [email protected] For those having trouble completing today's Carnival Badge mission, Kevin has...
12 Replies - Facebook
Ninja Saga Updated Ninja Cheat
Click The Image Below Thanks! http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae272/d_fagins/Ninja%20Saga/ninjasaga_icon.jpg Required Files To Download ...
13 Replies - Facebook
ninja saga help??
i know a lot of ninja saga cheats pops out this week... but im just wondering if it is working for you guys who are tensai jounin??? coz i tried...
3 Replies - Facebook
ninja saga hack level and ninja emblem
hello everyone!!! iam a newbie in this forum but i need help!!! can anybody here explain to me how to hack level in ninja saga cause hacking with...
3 Replies - General Coding