Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trading runescape gold for conquer items

Discussion on trading runescape gold for conquer items within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
trading runescape gold for conquer items

trading up to 60m in runescape gold for conquer items server Wild kingdom, Eagle if interested post offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer online account/or items for runescape gold.
03/16/2011 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Allright, have in mind that this is classic co which means there are no permanent stones in NPCs. And the only way to make sockets is by luck or lotto. Allright, the price of 1075CPs (Conquer money) Equals 19$. And most of these gears is around 10000-20000cps in value. Oh yes it is quite expensive. But as i might also sell the account, which is vip 3 etc. nice level. Well basically i'm searching for runescape gold pretty much. And yes i'm aware of the gold prices, and you should be aware of my...
Conquer online gears for runescape gold/items
02/27/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Conquer online account for runescape gold. Allright, have in mind that this is classic co which means there are no permanent stones in NPCs. And the only way to make sockets is by luck or lotto. Allright, the price of 1075CPs (Conquer money) Equals 19$. And most of these gears is around 10000-20000cps in value. Oh yes it is quite expensive. But as i might also sell the account, which is vip 3 etc. nice level. Well basically i'm searching for runescape gold pretty much. And yes i'm aware of...
Conquer online gears for runescape gold/items
02/18/2011 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Classic Co royalty War/tro set for rs gold Selling a full 2 socket 1/3/5- warrior set, and a pro tro armor and a club both 7- Basically, neck/ring/boots are 5- 2 sock. ring is perm phase 3. And i have 2 weapons one half to 7+ a sword 5- perm phase 5 hammer, and the same 6+ blade. And a club 7+ 7- super perm phase 6 hammer. Hum. oh yeah.. I also have a farming set which enables you to farm 120-110s in 1 hour. Okai. i'm looking for runescape gold only.. And my gears are worth alot, so have...
Trading Co2 acc and super items for runescape items/gold and may take accs
02/03/2008 - Runescape Trading - 4 Replies
I am trading my lvl 15 water>tro for runescape items/money and may take acc 90+ Here are some items in co2 that i have but there are sold seperate: lvl 15 super club +4 2 soc w/2sdg and enchaned 108 lvl 40 super blade+4 2soc w/2sdg enchaned 98 lvl 70 super trojan armor 1 soc w/sdg enchaned 138 lvl 47 super earrings +2 1soc w/srg -5 damage lvl 30 elite boots +3 1 soc w/sdg enchaned 136
trading conquer for runescape items or money
11/30/2007 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
on king jus i have a lvl 111 warrior with super plus 4 lvl 110 blade super plus 4 helm elite necky plus 2 elite ring plus 3 super plus 3 sheild super plus 4 or 3 armor i cant rememberand green celestial.............let me no on fourms plz i need rs money or good items for my items or acct!