Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dumb question about loot in CA

Discussion on dumb question about loot in CA within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dumb question about loot in CA

Ok i've been playing CA this certain account for about 7 months. Im at CPT2 rank.

How do you obtain more permanent weapons? Is it through those cases? Or doing the Job Upgrades?

OpenBreathin
Old 06/08/2016, 09:07   #2

NX, Cases, Events etc...
Old 06/12/2016, 18:53   #3

elite*gold: 20
Well you have to buy them. You won´t get them for free.
Old 06/19/2016, 11:28   #4

elite*gold: 30
The Black Market: 200/1/1
Received Thanks: 1,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by dersuperpro1 View Post
Well you have to buy them. You won´t get them for free.
Wrong.

Sometimes Nexon gives them via Jobs that you have to do InGame but this is on days like: Christmas, Easter and so on..

So but if you want "much more" then you have to buy them in the Shop when Nexon put it in
Old 07/07/2016, 19:35   #5

You can do some missions to obtain free rewards for permament. Only thing you gotta do is playing with the m16 series to get the amount of kills or pistol.
example: You need 10 kills with the pistols you get by ranking up in order to get an free reward weapon.