Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Might be a dumb question

Discussion on Might be a dumb question within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Might be a dumb question

Ok this might be a stupid question, but if 9dvn can get hacked with all possible things(like 9d disciple), why can't the other versions of 9d be hacked in the same way? Is it different/harder? It sould be the same becouse all the 9d are based on the same thing right?
Old 07/10/2010, 14:34   #2

It is a stupid question, your'e only speculating that the other versions can't be hacked because they ain't supplied to you in a nice compiled sweet little package for you to leech.

You will have to either:
  • Wait till a noob coder finds something to release or re-release modified old code to seek recognition
  • Wait till the coders realize there's a minority of users abusing of a hack that's not getting patched, then they may release a public hack to even the playing field.

I can tell you this, there is already a duplication hack for 9DUS, has been for some months.
If this was to be released to the public, it would get abused to hell, and more work for the coders.
You will most probably never see this posted in any forum, because they know how the public react and how nP and Indy react.

As for the other versions, RU, TH, easily manipulated, but most of the guys working on the appz just don't want to bother with the noobness of most leeches.

No, I'm not going to prove anything either, for all I care you can all think what you want to think.

So yeah, just patience and timing from the main releases, or the odd ball seeking recognition.
Old 07/10/2010, 15:50   #3

Ok thanks, just wanted to know. And jea that dupe hack for 9dus hass been there for a few months. And you were right saying "It is a stupid question, your'e only speculating that the other versions can't be hacked because they ain't supplied to you in a nice compiled sweet little package for you to leech." however that could have been said a bit nicer. Pretty good info though. 1 thing that sticks in my mind, the dupe hack is not posted online, but how do you know there is one? Do you know the works, or do you have acces to some site. I guess we will never know.
Anyways,
Thanks

« help.. | Need Help! »