Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need bypass for HShield

Discussion on i need bypass for HShield within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation i need bypass for HShield

hi guys i need bypass for hack shield pls i need it or any thing to pass this shield
Old 03/07/2014, 22:39   #2

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 170/1/1
what are you willing to pay? you have to know, that this isn't really cheap! it takes long time to crack something like that!

if you offer some money, i can share my own made bypass.
Old 03/08/2014, 15:51   #3

hmmmmm i need it for another Game has the same hack shield

when i run a bot .hack shield close the game
Old 03/08/2014, 16:49   #4

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 170/1/1
yea. because of that it is called "hackshield" ^^ to close games, while bots are running xD
dont even know, if you can use the bypass for other games too, but all in all, there are only a few changes to do, to switch it to another game...nexon hadn't implemented that much into it themself...
Old 03/08/2014, 19:45   #5

Received Thanks: 15,362
Closed Thread