Ich bin auf der Suche nach VIP-Hacks für Combat Arms EU ..
Da gute seiten wie Ragekings, gameanarchy oder ghb keine mehr anbieten oder diese nicht geupdated sind wollte ich mal hier fragen ob irgendwer eine Seite mit funktionierendem VIP Hack kennt..
Ich will hier keine privaten Hacks oder sonst was..
Und außerdem spart euch das gehate von wegen: Scheiß hacker.
Danke im Vorraus!
Looking for dupes/hacks/exploits | Suche Duplikat-Tricks/Hacks/Bugusing 06/08/2012 - Diablo 3 - 2 Replies Hello you other cheaters outt there,
I'm looking for methods and or tools to 'improve' my inferno performance (gold/items). Yes, I know, the good ones should be kept private, but is swear by Loki (God of Thieves), that my intension is not to trade or spread the information I get. I just need some benefits...and hell yes, I don't give a single f*ck about other peoples game experience.
Greets from Germany
---------------------------
Hallo ihr anderen Cheater da draußen,
Ich bin auf...