Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon's Multitool V2.0

Discussion on Dragon's Multitool V2.0 within the Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Combat Arms category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Dragon's Multitool V2.0

Hello here is my multitool Combat Arms EU.

You have to put the files say the files (not the folder) folder eu combat arms where present the file "Engine.exe.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15xualh.jpg (63.0 KB, 104 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Dragon_s Multitool With Dragon_s Injector v1.2.rar (526.2 KB, 67 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2010, 14:44   #2

Can test it somebody, becoause dont want again a virus on my pc and u forgot scan
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2010, 14:53   #3

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2010, 15:02   #4

LOL ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2010, 13:17   #5

Sind ein paar viele Dateien^^
Hab mal Virusscan's von 3 Dateien gemacht

Bitte schön^^
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SUCHE] DJ's für Multitool V2.1 und Multitool V2.2
06/25/2010 - WarRock - 27 Replies
Hallo liebe Comunity, Ich wollte euch mal fragen, wer denn alles als DJ aiftreten würde. Und zwar: Im Multitool V2.1 und Multitool V2.2 ist ein RADIO enthalten. Darunter steht auch "WARROCKRADIO". Radio: -> Es ist LIVESTREAM und nur online, wenn jemand auflegt. DARUM suche ich hier auch DJ's
Dragon's Various .c3 edits and mods
04/28/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 12 Replies
Like the title says, a collection of stuff i've been working on. Some of em i'll keep private since they're going to a server i'm making, but I am taking requests for various new weapons. This one i just finished a few minutes ago. Still needs some work but you get the general concept... Possible future fixes for this one: 1. switch up the glow (doesnt have one atm) **ADDED GLOW 2. shorten blade and handle 3. Thin out the guard, hilt w/e you wanna call it. 4. reposition so the guard...
Dragon's Call?
02/04/2010 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
Hey I was wondering if anyone was playing Dragon's Call and wanted to start messing with it XD
Dragon's Call Starter Kit Giveaway
01/23/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 1 Replies
Dragon’s Call is on Open Beta Test now, more and more players are coming to the popular game! As a newbie, you can get the Starter Kit card code from our site. After that, you can claim the Starter Kit in game. Follow this guide to redeem your Starter Kit Package. http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9616/dragonsca llgiveaway.jpg 1. Get the card code from our site. 2. Register and log in in Dragon’s Call from here for free. 3. Simply click the “Gift” button to enter the claim page.
Dragon's<< server guide
04/14/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Please help me im stuck on this: ------------------------------------------------- -------- 1. Download Server Files 2. Download Mysql 4.0.25 3. Extract Mysql To C:\ so it look like this C:\mysql not C:\mysql\mysql 4. Extract Server files to where u want 5. open CMD press start then run then type cmd for Vista Type CMD