Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon's Call?

Discussion on Dragon's Call? within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dragon's Call?

Hey I was wondering if anyone was playing Dragon's Call and wanted to start messing with it XD
Old 02/04/2010, 14:18   #2

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
OuR lvl2 member discconect messed with it already 2 times

And he did something with the mailbox.
Old 02/04/2010, 19:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
lol i read about this on some forum somewhere, where they were freaking out and saying the game wasn't safe to play because of a password stealing something, I actually think it was the chat in-game :O gj ^^ I was meaning more like a money/exp hack etc..i'm not into stealing accounts, only making mine better :P thanks for the response though

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dragon's Call Starter Kit Giveaway
01/23/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 1 Replies
Dragon’s Call is on Open Beta Test now, more and more players are coming to the popular game! As a newbie, you can get the Starter Kit card code from our site. After that, you can claim the Starter Kit in game. Follow this guide to redeem your Starter Kit Package. http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9616/dragonsca llgiveaway.jpg 1. Get the card code from our site. 2. Register and log in in Dragon’s Call from here for free. 3. Simply click the “Gift” button to enter the claim page.
Dragon's Call Starter Kit Geschenkaktion!
01/20/2010 - Gaming News - DE - 21 Replies
Dragon's Call befindet sich momentan in der Open Beta und immer mehr Spieler entdecken das beliebte Spiel für sich! Als Neuling kannst du den Starter Kit Kartencode hier auf unserer Seite bekommen. Danach könnt ihr das Starter Kit ingame für euch beanspruchen. Folgt dieser Anleitung um euer Starter Kit zu erhalten. http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9616/dragonsca llgiveaway.jpg 1. Holt euch den Kartencode von unserer Seite. 2. Registriert und loggt euch Hier kostenlos bei Dragon's Call...
Dragon's Call Second Closed Beta Test Announced
11/27/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
EverDream Studio has announced plans to begin the second closed beta test of its upcoming browser-based MMOG Dragon's Call starting on December 1st, 2009. You can register for the testing phase by clicking here.