Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding > Coding Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Android][Xamarin] Tutorial-Reihe

Discussion on [Android][Xamarin] Tutorial-Reihe within the Coding Tutorials forum part of the General Coding category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Android][Xamarin] Tutorial-Reihe

Android Development mit C# Xamarin

Weitere Tutorials zu dieser Reihe sind in Arbeit

« [VB.NET] HttpWebRequest - Tutorial | - »

Similar Threads
[Buying] I'm searching for Xamarin mobile apps developer.
07/09/2018 - Coders Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for a good developer who to create a mobile application on xamarin for android & ios. I also need a c# or web server to send notifications to single user / multi users. We will host the information in a central mssql database. so I'll need a secured way to connect to this database and get information from it also insert / update in it. so if someone decompiled the app and got the source code, he wouldn't be able to leak the database. it's better if you know a way to prevent...
android xamarin get location
05/27/2015 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hello, i worked of this tutorial: Android Location Services Sample - Xamarin I need to get latitude and longtitude for the application i want to make, so i looked into this example but if i try to run the code provided on the link above it gives me an error: 'Value cannot be null. Parameter name: Project' Im using Visual studio 2010, xamarin. If anyone could help me, that would be great, **want to make an application that calculates distance between my current location and some...
Xamarin help
05/26/2015 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Hello, i installed xamarin, but it happens that Visual Studio 2015 still gives me the link to download xamarin when i create a project? Do i have to do something so i can start working?? please help