Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I'm searching for Xamarin mobile apps developer.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm searching for Xamarin mobile apps developer.

Hey, I'm looking for a good developer who to create a mobile application on xamarin for android & ios. I also need a c# or web server to send notifications to single user / multi users. We will host the information in a central mssql database. so I'll need a secured way to connect to this database and get information from it also insert / update in it. so if someone decompiled the app and got the source code, he wouldn't be able to leak the database. it's better if you know a way to prevent decompiling or make the source useless and keep most of the work on a webserver or something else as you know better than me
Give me your skype or discord (i prefer discord) and i will contact you.

Old 07/09/2018, 16:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi
If you still in search - I suggest looking for remote developers. you can find a lot of useful info, how to do this the best way. From my side, I will add that this is a really thoughtful step. Remote developers are cost-effective, you can hire developers with any technology and have a really wide talent pool.

« Suche Ionic „Profi“ | FB acc creator mit 50 Freunden ! Wichtig »