Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Coding Releases
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LUA]Rest Day mouse and keyboard automation for PC using Lua

Discussion on [LUA]Rest Day mouse and keyboard automation for PC using Lua within the Coding Releases forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LUA]Rest Day mouse and keyboard automation for PC using Lua

Hello guys I am a 4 years experience bot developer. I just want to advertise our new automation tool for PC called "Rest Day". You can download it at: . This software automate mouse and keyboard. It also detects images on the screen. The bot is auto update for future features.

It can be use for your school work,jobs and gaming.

We also have an API for coders that so that they can customize their script. The bot uses lua scripting language to create a bot. You can visit the API at: . We have an autocomplete for visual studio code so that when you type, vs code will produce suggestions.

Advertisement Video:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] USING AIM ASSIST WITH KEYBOARD & MOUSE
05/11/2019 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
we are very proud that we have programmed such a client in such a short time. ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- The full version of the client costs 30$. The benefits do you have are that you have the same aim on a pc like a controller player. If you want to buy the full version please add xeltic#8585 you can contact us in English/German. Our plan for the Future is that we will published a trial Version for 30 Days. Our Team wish you good...
[Selling] Automation Software - Cheap automation software for you
12/10/2014 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Automation Software - Create personalised automated software I am offering a service where I will custom create software in C# for you, whether it be mass username checkers, account checker, or any custom software that you request. I will do my best to make it happen, and for a reasonable price. Visit my website for more information: http://automationsoftware.co or contact me on skype: entrailz
[C++] Get and save whole Keyboard (Text) Input without Keyboard Hook
03/24/2012 - Coding Tutorials - 1 Replies
Credits: me (silentchris) Alright, this shit will work with ALL Keyboards :) And you wont need to use a Keyboard Hook, which is, btw., gettin detected by some Anticheats ;) // Gets the current pressed key by looping thru all fkin vKey Codes DWORD FetchKeyCode( ) { DWORD i = 0x00; DWORD ret = 0x00;
[RELEASE] GRAND CHASE BOT USING MOUSE AND KEYBOARD RECORDER
07/09/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
GRAND CHASE BOT USING MOUSE AND KEYBOARD RECORDER This is a BOT using mouse and keyboard recorder.You need also a SD hack to use it. http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac144/kennethd aguio/untitled.jpg?t=1278075399 Virus Scan: Virus Total LINKS:
CAN ANYONE HELP ME IN USING KEYBOARD AND MOUSE BOTS?
02/06/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
plzzz i need some help here just pm me . thanks for those uhu will answermy question:confused: