Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CAN ANYONE HELP ME IN USING KEYBOARD AND MOUSE BOTS?

Discussion on CAN ANYONE HELP ME IN USING KEYBOARD AND MOUSE BOTS? within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question CAN ANYONE HELP ME IN USING KEYBOARD AND MOUSE BOTS?

plzzz i need some help here just pm me .
thanks for those uhu will answermy question
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mouse or Keyboard controller
11/18/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Guys how do u think It's better.. Controlling with mouse or keyboard.. I have used to keyboard cuz of other games, but with mouse u can get 4 more quick buttons(W,S,A,D) xD
Mouse/Keyboard Recorder
04/12/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Description: Hey if some of you people out there who wanted to create small bots for internet or games. Then all you need is a mouse/keyboard recorder. And I checked like over like 7-9 different ones. And the best one I found was called "JitBit Macro Recorder". Where to Get: I think it costs like $40.00. You can get it for free through torrents or rapidshare. Its like couple migabytes so i would recommend the a rapidshare site. Just go to google and type in: jitbit macro recorder...