Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for someone to help with modifying android game

Discussion on looking for someone to help with modifying android game within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for someone to help with modifying android game

i cannot give much detail due to the apps background. But it essentially is, just modifying the score given after a game/test, it does work as I've managed to change one score after the test/game but cannot replicate, and the score sticks too!

please contact on discord yxnglxve#4961

will pay nicely, for just walking me through it.
Old 07/02/2022, 20:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
how much you want to pay? We can just work toghether if you don't mind
Old 07/03/2022, 20:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeProgramming View Post
how much you want to pay? We can just work toghether if you don't mind
add me on discord yxnglxve#4961 to talk further

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Modifying font and server destination in game.exe?
07/25/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Could anybody tell me how to see & change the font and server destination in "game.exe" ?:confused: Thank u very much
Help modifying non-aggro CE script please
03/08/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Here is the non-aggro code I'm using: The bold section is used to control mob speed. I want to make the mobs move a bit slower, but cannot figure out what value to replace the existing one with. 41400000 seems to be an absurdly high value, so I am guessing it is not the "actual" mob speed, but a reference or code value. At the moment, I have just deleted the line, so that mobs move at their normal speed. Any help at adjusting the speed value would be appreciated.
Need Help wit modifying the elementclient
01/20/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
HI Guys I am playing on a privat PW server. And our Server got updated the other day. Unfortunatly the modified elementclient."exe is not working anymore. I found this awesome guide on your homepage to modify it bymyself. When i start Olly DBG and hit Open-> Elementclient.exe ...it say "couldnt be startet cause of missing file zlibwapi.dll". Any idea what happened there? Would be really nice if somebody could help me concerning this problem.
Modifying the In-Game Music for 2Moons (Expedition)^^
09/05/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
I realize probably most of u listen to ur own music when u play 2moons, but I was messing around in the data folder for 2moons and i found out that u can place any song of ur own in the game that is based on events such as battle music etc. U take the mp3 file u was to use and put it in the "C:\Acclaim\2moons \data\sound" folder as the same name as the track u want to replace, but make sure all the info for the track in advanced properties is the exact same. I guess i messed with this stuff cuz...
Need Help with Modifying Conquer.exe
05/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi guys out there.. i absolutely have no clue how to do this.. First of all i downloaded the new cracked Conquer.exe from the Hack/Tools-Forum and replaced the original File. Since it didnīt solve my Problems iw as wondering if someone could tell me how to replace the lines which make the patch number of the exe for eg if its for patch 5023 or for 5022 but leave the complete rest of the date as it was. Iīve attached the Conquer.exe iīve donloaded so if ppl need it they donīt need to go to...