Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SEARCHING FOR A CHEAT DEV

Discussion on SEARCHING FOR A CHEAT DEV within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow SEARCHING FOR A CHEAT DEV

Hello, I am searching for cheat developers for Valorant. If you wish to double/tripple your sallary you can go for other games I will fully support you in your decisions.
I want to make a private slotted cheat.

My offer would be:
1) I will find loyal and clean customers (no ragers, only full legit players + ID and video verification)
2) Good price so you could make a living out of it
3) Be the manager/support, aka. you just do the developing/coding and I do all the other stuff. I have great communication skills due to my prior jobs as a community manager so my support is on point
4) Your data will be SECURE

Please dm me on Discord: Catalin#1457.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SEARCHING FOR A CHEAT DEV
06/01/2021 - Valorant - 1 Replies
-- removed --
[B]SEARCHING FOR A CHEAT DEV[/B]
06/01/2021 - Valorant Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am searching for cheat developers for Valorant. If you wish to double/tripple your sallary you can go for other games I will fully support you in your decisions. I want to make a private slotted cheat. My offer would be: 1) I will find loyal and clean customers (no ragers, only full legit players + ID and video verification) 2) Good price so you could make a living out of it 3) Be the manager/support, aka. you just do the developing/coding and I do all the other stuff. I have...
[SEARCHING DEV] WE WANT A DEV!
02/24/2020 - Metin2 PServer Designs, Websites & Scripts - 1 Replies
In Jotuns2 we are looking for a developer to load all our necessary systems and changes. Contact Discord: Krawn#8815
[DEV] Searching for dev position
05/03/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello server owners (new or old) I am a looking for a server where I can dev for and put my ideas into the game, I got plenty and I know how to implement them to a good plot. My skills: - Know very little ASM - Learning C++ & Packet analysing so I can import new stuff from dll into the game. -Very good CSV editor / create(As in new stuff or modify stuff) -Can fix almost any issue there might arise ingame -Skills is what my biggest deal is as I am not 100% good at it