Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We are looking to hire a private cheat developer

Discussion on We are looking to hire a private cheat developer within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
We are looking to hire a private cheat developer

Hello,

We are looking to hire a cheat developer that can create a private cheat program.

Our new company is called SQURLBOT and we are eager to begin hiring. SQURLBOT’s vision is to become a reliable tool for streamers and individuals who use shooter video games for their business models. We will NOT be a service for the recreational gamer. Therefore we will only be an exclusive B2B hacking software.

We are looking for a developer that can:

- code the entire aimbot to be unique and different from any other software. No cookie cutter code.
- focus on legit settings only. (Low FOV, high smoothness, aimkeys, etc.)
- code the esp to be able to be operational on OBS or be able to be broadcasted.
- Apply a unique injection process for better protection
- code cheats to operate on a separate monitor or pc.
-code with a team

Once hired we can discuss more features in greater detail.

This will be an ongoing project indefinitely. So employment will be contract and compensation will be given per deadline to reflect the work completed.

Also be prepared to submit previous coding work. Scammers will not be tolerated and the submitted work will be reviewed by one of my trusted coders.

If you are interested or know someone who would be please discord me at SQURL#7557
Old 02/27/2021, 09:04   #2

After two scammers, we finally found a legit coder. The position has been filled. Thank you. Please do not discord me anymore.
Old 03/15/2021, 15:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This so called "company" is a guy scamming the people that work for him. Funny that he calls others scammers while he is a scammer himself. Don't get involved.
Thanks
1 User