Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I am making Game Cheats

Discussion on I am making Game Cheats within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am making Game Cheats

I am dealing right now with some projects, please note that currently I don't have time for more tasks.
Old 11/15/2020, 23:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Blackwake

Would you be able to make this?
If yes, what sort of price range are we talking?

Old 11/16/2020, 20:26   #3

Hi,
I've sent you a PM

Tags
cheat, coder, game, hack, sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help making the game.exe?
12/06/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 10 Replies
Anyone mind giving me a tutorial on how to make a game.exe for a private server, ive gotten the original game.exe and a hex editing program, but idk how to switch the shaiya ip with my hamachi ip and get it to work.
i need help making a game.exe
06/16/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
hi EPvP, i have been trying to edit the latest OS game.exe so it works with my server... and so far i have had no luck. what i need to do is replace the OS login IP with "127.0.0.1". (i dont plan on making my server public anytime soon) ( the text below is quoted from me on a diff topic) (here is that topic: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-private-ser ver/610015-help-making-game-exe.html#post5646809) here is what i did: searched for the first IP changed it to 127.0.0.1
Making a new game?
05/16/2010 - Archlord - 60 Replies
Hello (: I heard Epic Games made their engine for making games free,and i got one,so im interested to give it a go,and try to make something like archlord,with engine worth 100.000 euros that should be easy? Well tell me your ideas,or apply for team via PM or post it here.
Making my own CO related game
01/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 31 Replies
Looking for 1-2 coders, an Html and a C++. I have 2 ammature html coders, a ammature C# coder, a good C++ coder, and am looking for 1 more C++ and Html coder! Me and some friends are creating a Conquer related game. Andhave no lag 24/7 hosters who will b hosting it. All sales will be split with all staff memebers who contribute. Any comments please email me at [email protected] OR just leave a comment below. Please no flamming its pointless :)
making some money to buy some game stuff
08/10/2008 - Main - 1 Replies
edited since ref links are forbidden.. you may close the topic..