Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Skilled Coders.

Discussion on Looking for Skilled Coders. within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Looking for Skilled Coders.

Hi all I'm looking for skilled coders to hire, I'm looking for coders who have cheats already coded or are willing to start some projects and go from there. I used to do some stuff myself back in 2010-2014 I had my own site with private cheats but had to stop due to life issues which everything is better than ever.

I'm not asking for freebies nothing is ever free I'm asking for partners or partner to Provide cheats for my Website that's going to be sorted out paid Hosting and Domain, Coders will be paid on sales each week split fairly down the middle no scams. I have been in the cheating scene since 2002 And still loving it now. For customer base I have friends who will help promote and possibly old customers from my old forums.

I will make sure you are paid fairly and decent for you hard work and efforts for doing a big job for me I know coding is not easy that's for sure, I don't want any copy and paste people, I want people who will be serious as people will be paying for access and that will get the job done and keep everything up to date! If you have skills and fancy a shot along side me and see how it goes Private message me with details and what we can talk on so we can discuss everything better and get clearer on our projects.

Regards, Born2KILL.
Old 08/21/2020, 21:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 159
I have a coding service, I don't work with % though, DM me on Discord please to discuss further if you are interested. 0x88#1337
Old 08/28/2020, 02:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
Still looking for coders, Hosting & Domain all paid for I did have one but got messed around no upfront payments as been scammed from that. We can work something out between us profits and stuff etc.....

PM for details and Discord.