Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for skilled Designer for a SRO related Project!

Discussion on Looking for skilled Designer for a SRO related Project! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for skilled Designer for a SRO related Project!

Hello,

I want to start a Website-Project, which is related to SRO.
It has nothing to do with Bots, PK2, Emulator etc.

I just thaught of something, which has never been there before in the SRO Community and I think this Project will gain a large audience.

But for now, I dont want to give much Informations out, cuz this has to be a top-secret project until its released.

So, what am I looking for?

I am looking for skilled and experienced Designers which are from random descent.
You should know how a website gets build, how to create images for websites etc.
It also would be a good advantage, if you are able to write HTML/CSS, and/or maybe PHP.
You should be creative, communicative and coorperative.

And all earnings from Ads/Donations will be divided 50/50

I think a Team of 5 men would be enough, but it musnt be exactly 5.
The best and most convincing candidate will be choosen.

So, when you are interessted, then write me an email with some informations about you, what you did in the past in that business etc.
You also should send me a small showcase of work.

You can add me in MSN:
Old 07/15/2011, 22:04   #2

My entry;

Old 07/15/2011, 23:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiddy View Post
My entry;

i think you are the right guy for this xD