Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coding/Setup Service [Web, C++,C#,Kernel]

Discussion on Coding/Setup Service [Web, C++,C#,Kernel] within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Thumbs up Coding/Setup Service [Web, C++,C#,Kernel]

Sales done.
Old 07/04/2020, 12:59   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
My long audit in the wake of paying him loads of cash for my escape from tarkov cheat. I confided in him since I utilized his free csgo cheat, private rainbow six esp, his hwid spoofer and eft radar with no issue.

We chose about the value, update support,features and ETA (he said ~3-4 days). I have the documents, visual studio files following 2 days. He told me the best way to order, how to utilize driver and every single other thing I need.

First attempt;

I got bsod constanly, I wasnt ready to contact him since he was occupied. Turns out my windows ver 2004 was the issue. I was almost certain it was 1909. I rollback to 1909 issue is fixed, I see esp all great, a few loots missing.

Second attempt;

He gave me a loot records, id to add to my source. Hyper make remote desktop, gave me where to include these, I included 200 loots there, he aggregated it again for me. When in-game my fps dropped to 70-80 from 120-130 (he cautioned be about this previously so not a major astonishment)

Third attempt;

I just put a few loots, esp for players/bots really great even he said cpu hit I dont get any hit at all.

Pros;

I have my own cheat, I can likewise include/expel things I dont need to see.

Secure that no outside requests, no memory writing, no usermode program, all done in driver.

The previous evening game had an update, he updated it for me in 2 mins, entirely quick on the off chance that you ready to contact him.

Cons;

Costly

No real method to control esp, lots in-game I have to alter codes, restart my pc, load once more. (he additionally cautioned me before paying)

No real method to comprehend his codes without asking to him (he additionally cautioned about it aswell)

No loader support, in the event that I choose to sell it probaby I have to employ another person to share my codes?
Old 07/06/2020, 00:00   #3

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMr.Clean View Post
if i wanted you to make a cheat for DayZ can you do it ? its protected by BattlEye
I wanted to take your comment serious but I cant because you are a spammer for post counting sorry. Yes I do make some projects for dayz but not for you for sure.
Old 07/12/2020, 13:41   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Just wanted to leave a comment, all going fine almost a week passed, and he keeps helping me even while he is busy.
Closed Thread