Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for developer to make mw warzone cheat ( Paid

Discussion on Looking for developer to make mw warzone cheat ( Paid within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for developer to make mw warzone cheat ( Paid

Looking for developer to make cheat ( Paid )

self explanatory, read title. I'm looking for a developer to make a call of duty warzone cheat.

must be undetected
and updated frequently

you must know what you are doing and have experience, you will get a good percentage of profit from each key sold and we will discuss the rest of the payment once you contact me.

discord: callof#4068

Tags
cheat, dev, hack, warzone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for developer to make cheat ( Paid )
02/15/2020 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
self explanatory, read title. I'm looking for a developer to make a fortnite cheat. must be undetected and updated frequently you must know what you are doing and have experience, you will get a good percentage of profit from each key sold and we will discuss the rest of the payment once you contact me. must know c++ how to reverse etc
Looking for a cheat developer to make me a cheat
07/08/2019 - Rust Trading - 1 Replies
I would like to pay someone to make me an external Rust cheat and update it when it needs to be updated. Message me on Discord: CrispyChicken#2092 and we will talk about the price etc. (ONLY TRUSTED PEOPLE WITH PROOFS ETC.)
Paid - Looking Flyff Developer Pserver
05/06/2019 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Looking for Dev Flyff pserver Paid for file and working
[Paid] Looking for a 9.4 Rappelz Server Developer
08/29/2018 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
Hey, thanks for taking the time to read my post :) I have been playing rappelz for nearly 8 years, since epic 4 was first released. After playing til the end of Epic 5.2 I began playing private servers. I have been playing private servers enough to have knowledge of what can make them more fun and enjoyable for Jack's of all trades. I plan to create a server where everyone can play in harmony however it is taking longer than I would like and I can not find out where to even begin to put...