Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking To Hire A Website Designer

Discussion on Looking To Hire A Website Designer within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1355
Arrow Looking To Hire A Website Designer

_

Hey i am looking forward to hire a website designer i don't want any special website or any high tier just a normal hack selling website i will pay depending on your work looking for only trusted people who knows what they are doing i have already bought domain all you need to do make the website i can buy hosting too but we will see please drop your discord i will add you

My Discord : AlexMércer#7011

Old 08/15/2019, 13:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 240
Write me PN i can send you my portfolio when im home.

Old 08/15/2019, 22:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
seit 11 Jahren hier

elite*gold: 27401
The Black Market: 156/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,948
Arrow elite*gold Trading -> Coders Trading

#moved
Old 08/27/2019, 03:05   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

Hey i am looking forward to hire a website designer i don't want any special website or any high tier just a normal hack selling website i will pay depending on your work looking for only trusted people who knows what they are doing i have already bought domain all you need to do make the website i can buy hosting too but we will see please drop your discord i will add you

My Discord : AlexMércer#7011
I've added you, my discord krane#8118

Old 08/27/2019, 10:12   #5

elite*gold: 1355
-
Over bro working with freshek atm if i need anyine i will bump the thread

Thanks
1 User

« Simple click bot | Code a gambling bot (legal) »