Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple click bot

Discussion on Simple click bot within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple click bot

Hello guys
I am looking for a bot for a webbrowser game. The bot has to be able to press 2 fixed areas (More would be better though) on the screen followed by a final click that can detect a certain color in a fixed area (Some kind of mini captcha that lets u choose from 4 images, 3 being black/white and the right one yellow). This bot is for a game called Bandias.nl

Also, it would be nice if there is a possible option to adjust the delay between clicks.

If anyone is able to make a simple bot feel free to contact me on EPVP or Skype. If the bot works fine I will need more
Old 08/27/2019, 03:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticEloBoosting View Post
Hello guys
I am looking for a bot for a webbrowser game. The bot has to be able to press 2 fixed areas (More would be better though) on the screen followed by a final click that can detect a certain color in a fixed area (Some kind of mini captcha that lets u choose from 4 images, 3 being black/white and the right one yellow). This bot is for a game called Bandias.nl

Also, it would be nice if there is a possible option to adjust the delay between clicks.

If anyone is able to make a simple bot feel free to contact me on EPVP or Skype. If the bot works fine I will need more
Price: $45