Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Twitch Follower Whisper Bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2

This Bot will send every follower of your Channel a Whisper. You could use him to notice your Viewers that you'll stream now or whatever.

Instructions

Get your current Follower List from this and click on "Get Follower" in the bot. Choose your Follower List file and the Bot will show every Follower in the list. Before you get started to Whisper your Follower you have to enter your . After you entered your OAuth token into the Bot just click on Connect and the Bot will join your Twitch Channel Chat. Now you just have to enter your Text that you want to send to your Follower into "Text to send" and set the time that the Bot should wait between every Whisper. Click on "Whisper" and the Bot will start whispering every of follower that is checked on the list.
If the Bot is online and one of your Followers types "!unnotice" into the Chat he gets deleted from the Whisper List as long as you dont restart the Bot.

Price

If you are interested just send me a PN with your offer.

Legal responsibility

After you bought the Bot and we made a test together (via Skype or whatever you want) and you agree that the Bot is working fine, I am no longer liable for the Bot!

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
give me your skype because I can't pm you.

Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I think it should also be possible to just take the followers of another account right? And then send his followers the message. Right? If so, then pls PM me.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gernozarus View Post
I think it should also be possible to just take the followers of another account right? And then send his followers the message. Right? If so, then pls PM me.
It's not possible.