Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SUCHE/SEARCH Memory Reading & Writing PRIVATE api

Discussion on SUCHE/SEARCH Memory Reading & Writing PRIVATE api within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up SUCHE/SEARCH Memory Reading & Writing PRIVATE api

Hey i search a PRIVATE Memory Reading and Writing API which is not from VAC Detectable!

Hallo ich suche jemand der mir eine Private Memory Reading und Writing API macht oder schon hat. Diese soll nicht von VAC detected sein!

Wer eine hat oder machen kann bitte Preisvorschläge!

Mfg

BlackSkill88

Tags
gamehacking, memory, reading, vac, writing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Reading and Writing Float vb.net
08/11/2011 - .NET Languages - 2 Replies
I Have Friends float in the data writing and lecturers, but also looks different I look different on cheat engine Pls Helpp http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/3018/adszhj.jp g I used Module : Module Module1 Private Declare Function GetWindowThreadProcessId Lib "user32" (ByVal hWnd As Integer, ByRef lpdwProcessId As Integer) As Integer Private Declare Function OpenProcess Lib "kernel32" (ByVal dwDesiredAccess As Integer, ByVal bInheritHandle As Integer, ByVal dwProcessId As...
[Source] Memory Reading / Writing SRO / VB6
07/07/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
here is a simple source i made to show a buddy of mine how to call the read and write memory functions in vb6. right now it will call target / hp / mp ... you may want to update the offsets. this is a good example to show those out ther that want to learn. please if you use my code's give me credit /./
memory reading and writing problem
08/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hello all, i learnt to use C++ recently and is trying to write my own little proggy to monitor values in game. Right now i came across a little problem. i can't make my program read the memory addresses. Can someone please tell me the code to reading memory addresses for their values and also the relevant header files to use. Additional info: the memory editor i used give me this type of address, eg : 000A09E4, 009207C8. 00BF0EE0 ... Pros please help. i really want to have a feel...