Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED PROGRAMMER

Discussion on NEED PROGRAMMER within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 571/0/0
NEED PROGRAMMER

Hello.
I looking good programmer do create esport website with good contest.
We have very good idea to create one of top esport pages.

Actually team i 9 people and 1 very good designer.
We just need person from techincal job - programmer/coder.

People who are interested to join our project please about contact via skype: LordAsanoTM and we will talk. I'll explain all about project and future.

Greetings.

Old 12/12/2016, 21:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey, i think i can help ya, but i can't find your Skype addie there are many with this name. I've written you mine via PN.

greetz

riv
Old 12/13/2016, 16:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Hello
i can help contact me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need a programmer
01/28/2015 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello everyone I have a server starting in Brazil, and as I have little precise knowledge of someone who can solve possible errors, add avatars, finally can not afford very expensive. skype: alexfernandesw http://i.imgur.com/9dOZChz.png sorry my bad english
[Buying] Programmer
06/25/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
hi . I i want Programmer for Matin2 . i want from the Programmer full clinet with new staff like . new sword`s new manster , new map`s , new armor . and the pet System. and the costumes system. and i want the clinet to be protected from hacker.and i want a good word and fast work , and i will pay 200$ To 300$ Dollar. and The payment depends on the new stuff. and Thank you . to reach on skype, ahmmad169
Looking for Programmer
02/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Okay I need a programmer that is able to make Wonder King hacks... I am able to pay you a great deal of money, depending on how good the hack is. Please reply if interested.
Looking for Serious programmer
10/14/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies
OK i have developer, Host, i am looking now for A Professional with past experience Programmer who can build really good antyhack for some mmorpg. so we both can benefit from it, Contact me serious programmer [email protected]
[HELP] FOR PROGRAMMER ONLY<<
08/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
kung snung mei alam kung pnu gumawa ng ecoin bug PTURO aman .. kung pnu mgprogram ng gnun .. press THANKS if my sugguestion can help .