Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Developer looking for projects

Discussion on Developer looking for projects within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Developer looking for projects

Hi,

Full time developer here, i have some free time coming and i'd like to work on some videogame related project that you might have.

Anything from simple ingame macros or bots to private cheats.

Nothing design/webdesign related.

I'll do it for way cheaper that i usually work for as long as it's interesting.

Let me know in this thread or PM.
Old 10/31/2016, 17:20   #2

bmp
Old 07/20/2020, 12:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would you be able to code an Aimbot + ESP?
Old 07/20/2020, 13:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHat7 View Post
Hi,

Full time developer here, i have some free time coming and i'd like to work on some videogame related project that you might have.

Anything from simple ingame macros or bots to private cheats.

Nothing design/webdesign related.

I'll do it for way cheaper that i usually work for as long as it's interesting.

Let me know in this thread or PM.
I have sent you a trader request .... Greetings

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Seeking Web Developer(s) / Front End Developer(s)
06/29/2016 - Web Development - 1 Replies
Hello, I am the owner of R2Pleasent Gold - RS3, RS2007 Gold & CSGO Keys and Skins. Our website has grown into one of the most popular destinations for buying and selling Runescape Gold, and CSGO Skins & Keys. I have also partnered in a project for LOL Boosting, GGBoost.com ? Professional In LOL Boosting ? Elo Boost. My websites are my full time source of income and have served tens of thousands of unique customers over the span of 9+ years in business. I am looking for talented...
2 Very important suggestion for web developer from experienced developer [English]]
11/21/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been developing websites now over 3 years now. My biggest regret is i started developing web sites without knowing CSS & Jquery. Yes before starting development learn CSS 3 and Jquery. These are even more important than your programming skills :) And they are hard to fix once you developed without knowing them.
New Projects --
03/10/2006 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Just announcing my new projects. If anyone else here is working on a project post it here so we can anticipate it ^^. The first is a SRO server emulator written in C++. This will be a complete server, 100% customizeable via ini files and will be complete with software to modify ini files ( so you don't have to modify them manually, risking corruption ), and database viewing/modifying files. I may possibly be able to get a server to host a private SRO server ( epvpSRO ) for everyone here...