Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RaiderZ Co Developer

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
RaiderZ Co Developer

Hey,

I am searching for a programmer or a coder which would work with me on a RaiderZ Server. The Server files are on the root and it run. I decide to take compiled files which have content or alpha files with source code to add new systems and so we can work hard on the server to be the best raiderz in europe. All other servers take a compiled server, so it's not eas, that the, can add new systems like pet system or something + for us :P
But for the pet system we don't need rly the source, was just an example.

I fixxed much on the server already but I need one who can help me out, I can't do all alone and all other say "gm..why raiderz server? Not so much play it" - YES thats right BUT the official server are: one for germany, one for poland and and and, no wonder that you don't meet so much playerd but if you have 1 or 2 server for europe, you have much player on your server and I have very much interested ppl who played a beta weekend on my server and they wan't more and they would rly play it also I decided I wanna work again to make him public.

What I need?
- A programmer which can help me to bring the server up
- You must can fix some in the system
- You must know what you do

What you become?
- on the first you become nothing because we must run the server
- when the server is public (we add each 4 weeks new content which already is on the files to hold them up. We have 4 maps which can we take and modify.) You become 70% from the cashshop and you are a part of the team

A board is here. The launcher and the client is finished. Just some parts must be changed.

I hope to find someone who want to help me with the server and be a part of raiderz-europe v2 (:

What I wanna do for the server for some updates:
- Pet system (nothing special)
- A new Weaponcostume system (The weapon costumes don't work on the client just on the NA client and this client is not for this server files and the NA server files are only a half and have the halfe if the db's and work with postgresql) I wanna do implent new items that you can change your weapon with a costume. Example: you have a sword and you have a sword fish costume stone, you go to the npc and enchant the sword and the sword fish costume. After it's succes your sword have the sword stats but only the design is now this from the costume.
- Edit the last official map to a warmap (it was a warmap but the warsystem was deleted)
- Modify the 3 non released maps and extend the content (only 1 server have 1 map of them)