Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[KoalaCoke's Service] Web-Coding - HTML5/CSS3/PHP5/JS

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[KoalaCoke's Service] Web-Coding - HTML5/CSS3/PHP5/JS

Welcome to my Web-Coding-Service!
Looking for Application-Coding on Win/Android/Linux/Mac? Head over to my other Thread

About me
Im KoalaCoke, 19 years old and I started coding when I was a little, 10 years aged boy. At this time I started learning my first programming language which was Delphi. In this age object-oriented-programming (OOP) was too complicated to me and after some research i found a project of a game i really liked, which had a community with some developers and modders for this game and some of them were written in PHP. I started learning from scratch and only with help by our loved Dr. G(oogle).

Today I'm proud to be able to advertise my Coding-Service in this Community and I'm sure you wont regret using my Service!

What can I do?
I can do (almost) everything you want!
Over the years I got experience in a lot of technologies such as the modern web-standards HTML5, CSS3, PHP5 and JS and creating mobile-friendly and responsive layouts for every type of screen. Remember! I'm a geek! I can code like a boss, but my photoshop skillz aren't that great! I can design you simple stuff, but if you want a professional design I really recommend you looking for another designer or I could transfer you to one of my friends who is a really great designer and is working great with me.

What would it cost?
This Question is not easy to answer. It depends on what you want to have.
It could be a very small service from "code a simple guestbook" to "create a whole gambling site for CS:GO". Just PM me and we will see

If you are interested or if you have any further questions, don't be too shy to contact me over Private Messages or over Skype

Greetings from Switzerland