Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Game Coder Recruiting

Discussion on Game Coder Recruiting within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 137
Game Coder Recruiting

If you know how to make game hacks and know how to bypass (VAC,battleye,NEXON,ect..) Then send me a PM or post here so i can PM you.!

Looking forward to talking!

Z

Old 04/20/2016, 19:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,089

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

« [S] Wbb coder | [S] Jimdo Parallax coder »

Similar Threads
Re: [WEB GAME] Sword Love project!! Translators recruiting!!
11/21/2011 - Browsergames - 5 Replies
This game release from china 2011 Feature: -Full web browser MMORPG,no need download any client -Nice graphic -Chinese Martial art world story line with 6 character classes(female and male) -Pet system with enchant,upgrade feature -Legendary item value system : white items,orange items,blue itesm,green items -Enhant system with gem,stone etc... -Auto fight system
[Recruiting] EO/CO/PHP Coder (1 of each) For CT Developement
10/12/2011 - Private Server - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Finally back to working on my Crazy Tao Server. I have it up and running on a hamachi network (due to not being able to host) 3 types of applications are now being accepted: EO Coder- ~Graphics ~Database ~Networking PHP Coder: ~php to mysql
[Grand chase Rpg]Recruiting members and aswell as partners in making the game
07/31/2011 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
Guys as you can see i have 2 threads about rpg games lately ...But then I can not do it my self... I need help from you guys I will recruit members.......To Those who are interested just fill up the following Name: Age: Tools your using: and example of some sprites: Note :You can create sprites here:ちびキャラツク for male AND]
[Deception Online]Recruiting Professional Website Coder
06/05/2010 - Main - 2 Replies
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/redbreaker/Banner_31-2.png Website:Deception Online Hello, everyone the Deception team is currently looking for a professional website coder. To make a nice,easy to navigate website with a good layout. I'm not looking for a Amateur who says he can do something yet cant show decesent results. So here are the requirements you must meet to apply: Age:16+ Proof of your website coding:
[AD] gMS - GAYMS [24/7], NO HAMACHI, [100/100/50], Recruiting GMS, http://gms.game-ho
07/18/2008 - Maple Story - 8 Replies
GAYMAPLESTORY! - GMS NO HAMACHI VERSION .55 SERVER ONLINE EVENTS 20000 FREE NX FOR FIRST 100 SIGNUP NEW SERVER! AIMING FOR 1000++ PLAYERS!!!