Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coding Services ( Tools, pservers and more )

Discussion on Coding Services ( Tools, pservers and more ) within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Coding Services ( Tools, pservers and more )

Heey there, I'm a fresh coder around here.

Mainly I know pretty much about:
- C#
- C++

Well, I got a mic and Skype, the place where we can talk and even work together to achieve whatever you want to do.
The time for 'doing' it depends on how hard the task is, usually when I will have something to do I will start right away and usually stop when it's done so there won't be any wasted time from any side.

I can code for you kinda everything that goes through your mind, tools ( got hard tasks to do? ), bots ( wanna spam something? ), private servers ( wanna create ur own p.pserver of something? ) well that's quite the base, but if you need something just ask for it and we can talk if it's possible or not.

I should talk about the payment, mmh, it can be done by credit card, bank account, western union and few others. Since we both should be fair here, after we talk and conclude the time, job and price we will talk about the payment method that suits both our needs.

You can always check the status of the job, that's why Skype exists, at least for me . I will give you the source code and everything you need. I can also help you understand the code so maybe in the future you will be able to edit the source code to get different outputs etc. or simply commenting the source code + the code will be written at standard so anyone that will take a look over it will be able to understand it, no hieroglyphs.

Well, what else to say ... I hope that we can code something nice together, also keep in mind that if there is something that I don't know I will learn it, I love learning new stuff <3

You can also take a look here:

See ya soon

I'm selling a Counter Strike: Global Offensive website raffle, fully working!It includes:

1. Website with 4 pages, Main page, top, history, about.
2. Fully working database.
3. Real-Time update for the latest items added, latest winner, easy to update and maintain.
4. The bot behind it is written in Node.Js, fully working. ( I've started to write one in c# but it's not 100% done)
5. Awesomness

If you wanna know more about it like pricing, just ask! :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/27/2015, 13:45   #2

bumpy
Old 03/28/2015, 15:29   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 70
Credits for him, he made me a custom program to do with League of Legends for 38€. Excellent programmer and is happy to screen-share and to answer all your questions and to fix all your problems!
Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2015, 03:51   #4

bumpy O.o
Old 04/02/2015, 09:49   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

ordered a CS:GO Script 2 days ago, yesterday i got the working script already. Everything works fine and he is a nice guy, who always replies on Skype and shows you his working on Skype aswell. If i need another Script i would 100% contact him again
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2015, 22:23   #6

bump

Old 04/06/2015, 19:10   #7

bump(2);
Old 04/08/2015, 16:35   #8

Bump goes like woop woop
Old 04/12/2015, 07:11   #9

Buuuuuuuuump <3
Old 04/19/2015, 05:20   #10

bumpy
Old 04/23/2015, 21:18   #11

Updated, added: Social Media Marketing, Advertising - Targeted
Old 04/28/2015, 07:11   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Awesome guy, always up for screenshare also very kind! Would always come to you bro
Old 04/30/2015, 23:06   #13

Thank you for the feedback :P

Bump!
Old 05/09/2015, 04:49   #14

bumppppp
Old 05/29/2015, 14:49   #15

bump <3
Closed Thread