Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Have CS:go jackpot files, need some1 to fix them

Discussion on Have CS:go jackpot files, need some1 to fix them within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Have CS:go jackpot files, need some1 to fix them

My bot accepting trade offers, adding the items with the right price and everything to the DB, but a game not starts on the website.

« Jackpot frontend coding & other website coding | Coding Services ( Tools, pservers and more ) »

Similar Threads
CSGO JACKPOT FILES! 700e*gold! NO SETUP!
09/28/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys today I sell you a full CSGOJackpot Script + Bot + Database! !!!WARNING!!!ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) I do not help you with the Setup or Translation in anyway! Only buy if you know what your doing! No chargebacks! Php Script!﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY? ALSO ACCEPTING SKINS/PAYSAFECARD/PAYPAL/UKASH 10€!!!
CSGO JACKPOT FILES! 700e*gold! NO SETUP!
08/28/2015 - elite*gold Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys today I sell you a full CSGOJackpot Script + Bot + Database! !!!WARNING!!!ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) I do not help you with the Setup or Translation in anyway! Only buy if you know what your doing! No chargebacks! Php Script!﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY? ��Treasures:��
Can some1 help me, with server files?
01/29/2015 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
Yo! Last times, i tryed find any emulator for silkroad. I want get fun. (spawn items, uniques, mobs etc) Can some1 bring me with any links/tutorials/ where and how can i UP my own server, just for me ? I saw these threads where guys doing changes in database - its to loong for me. Above years ago, I put on one, but losed files :-/ Cannot find working links anymore..
Can Some1 Attach Every Metin2 Files
12/27/2007 - Metin2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Hi, I have tried downloading the client but it just doesnt seem to work i was wondering if some1 could attach all the files (not talking about client but like you know the files Ex. patchw3.DLL)