Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Template for Eloboosting Website

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Template for Eloboosting Website

If not a full template, than atleast help in what exactly I should do to go about starting one. I have good knowledge of java and some basic knowledge of languages like ruby on rails, I'm just not sure how most of the good and clean elo boosting websites are created. Any help is appreciated and am willing to pay for solid help.

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Professional and modern websites are created in pure javascript with a nodeJS server for the realtime Client-Server communication.
Since javascript replaced PHP its recommed (in my opinion) to use the whole capabitilies of javascript.

Many elo-boosting websites are created with a combo of PHP and Javascript or in PHP only.

Its a much harder process to realize a website in pure javascript than smear lines with PHP.
The price for such a product incredibly raises up, but the success will be enormous.

I have the knowledge and capabilities to create such a system, but i'll let you know before: The price will start from +500$ - If you want to do it the professional way.

Regards